Thursday 6 October 2016

I think I am in love with homemade Larabars! Our last Larabar recipe had a tropical feel with the pineapple and coconut. If you haven’t tried them I highly suggest you do! Yet as the weather begins to turn I find myself craving more dark berry and pecan flavours. Thus I went on a Pinterest mission to find exactly that. Success! A blueberry Larabar recipe yet I changed it up a little bit. I added dried cherries and blueberries instead of only blueberries. So here is my take on the bars. 

Blueberry and Cherry Larabar Recipe
  • 1 cup raw pecans
  • ½ cup raw cashews
  • 1 ½ cups pitted dates
  • 1 cup of dried blueberries
  • 1 cup of dried cherries
  • Splash of vanilla


Toss all ingredients in a food processor until it becomes a paste.
Line a pan with parchment paper and press the mixture into the pan.
Place in refrigerator for a few hours.
Cut into squares.
I put my bars in the freezer, not only to control myself from eating the entire batch, because they are delicious partially frozen as well.

I hope you enjoy!



Reference- http://thebuzzblog.calgiant.com/homemade-blueberry-lara-bars

No comments:

Post a Comment